- Makes (2) 4" x 6" brussels style waffles simultaneously; 40 waffles per hour
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles in diameter without batter sticking
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Cooking grids open 90 degrees for easy product removal
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
Cook fluffy, thick waffles for your hungry customers with the Carnival King WBS46 brussels style belgian waffle maker. This waffle maker features 1500W of heating power to make quick work of your signature waffles and keep up with your busiest hours. The unit boasts intuitive dial controls and a convenient audible 5 minute timer, so you can set the time, close the maker, and carry on with other tasks around your busy kitchen or concession stand. Plus, the cool-touch handle is an added safety feature that helps prevent burns.
This waffle maker is designed with aluminum, non-stick coating grids that allow you to create 4" x 6" waffles while providing a clean release that allows guests to enjoy every last bite. It opens to 90 degrees for easy product removal. The thermostatic control allows you to adjust temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit for full quality control.
A conveniently located green indicator light always lets you know when this waffle maker is powered on too, providing you with additional peace of mind. Located on top of a raised plate to catch any overflow, its design also keeps your countertops presentable and expedites cleanup. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 13 3/8"
Depth: 14 9/16"
Height: 10 5/8"