- Makes (2) 4" x 6" brussels style waffles simultaneously; 40 waffles per hour
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles in diameter without batter sticking
- Cooking grids open 180 degrees to ensure plates are evenly filled with batter for optimal cooking
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
Cook fluffy, thick waffles for your hungry customers with the Carnival King WBS180 brussels style double belgian waffle maker. This waffle maker boasts intuitive dial controls and features 1500W of heating power to make quick work of your signature waffles and keep up with your busiest hours. Plus, the cool-touch handles are an added safety feature that help prevent burns.
This waffle maker is designed with aluminum, non-stick coating grids that allow you to create 4" x 6" waffles while providing a clean release that allows guests to enjoy every last bite. It even opens and rotates 180 degrees to ensure that batter fills the plates evenly for optimal cooking. The thermostatic control allows you to adjust temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit for full quality control.
A conveniently located green indicator light always lets you know when this waffle maker is powered on too, providing you with additional peace of mind. Located on top of a raised plate to catch any overflow, its design also keeps your countertops presentable and expedites cleanup. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 22 13/16"
Depth: 12 5/8"
Height: 7 1/3"