- Makes 20 waffles per hour to keep up with busiest rush
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked waffles up to 7 1/2" in diameter without batter sticking
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
- Ergonomic, cool-touch handle prevents accidental burns for added safety
Cook fluffy, thick waffles for your hungry customers with the Carnival King WSM11 non-stick single waffle maker. This waffle maker features 1100W of heating power to make quick work of your signature waffles and keep up with your busiest hours. The unit boasts intuitive manual controls and a convenient audible 5 minute timer, so you can set the time, close the maker, and carry on with other tasks around your busy kitchen or concession stand. Plus, the ergonomic cool-touch handle is an added safety feature that helps prevent burns.
This waffle maker is designed with non-stick coated grids that allow you to create waffles up to 7 1/2" in diameter while providing a clean release that allows guests to enjoy every last bite. Its efficient cooking system ensures the consistent, even baking of up to (20) 5/8" thick waffles per hour. The temperature is adjustable up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and, with a bright orange indicator light, it's simple to identify when the unit is heating up. A conveniently located lighted green switch always lets you know when this waffle baker is powered on too, providing you with additional peace of mind. The removable drip tray catches overflow to keep your countertops presentable and expedite cleanup. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 10 1/4"
Depth: 17 1/4"
Height: 10 1/4"
Grid Diameter: 7 1/2"