- Makes 40 waffle cones per hour; perfect for serving ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato
- 8" diameter grids with non-stick coating for perfectly cooked waffles without batter sticking
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
- Ergonomic, cool-touch handle prevents accidental burns for added safety
This Carnival King WCM1 waffle cone maker is the perfect addition to any kitchen serving ice creams, frozen yogurt, and gelato. Its 8" diameter non-stick grids provide ample space to make waffle cones and prevent them from sticking to the inside of the machine. This waffle cone maker produces 40 waffle cones per hour, so you have peace of mind knowing you can serve all of your hungry customers.
The 5 minute timer on the unit features an audible "ding" when waffle cones are done cooking, reducing the chances of burning around the edges. A green light shines when the waffle cone maker is on, and an orange heating light lets you know when the unit is heating to the right temperature. This waffle cone maker has an adjustable thermostat from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. For best results, the recommended time and temperature setting is 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 1.5 - 1.75 minutes.
This waffle cone maker requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 1100W.
Left to Right: 10 1/4"
Front to Back: 17 1/4"
Height: 10 1/4"