- 3 sealed wells with independent heating controls and indicator lights
- Holds up to (3) 32 oz. bottles (sold separately) to warm sauces, toppings, or dressings
- Durable stainless steel; use on top of the counter or as a drop-in unit with angled controls
- Easy-to-use master on/off switch
- Controls adjust between 105-195 degrees Fahrenheit to maintain the ideal serving temperature
Warm up the chocolate sauce, cheese, or hazelnut spread right in its bottle with the convenient Carnival King triple 32 oz. sauce / topping bottle warmer. This warmer features (3) 3 3/4" diameter wells that each hold a bottle up to 32 oz. in capacity, whether of a sweet sauce or a savory dressing. It's perfect for an ice cream shop or food truck, crepe or waffle station, or even a salad bar. Offering a deliciously warm topping is a great way to elevate the menu!
The unit is powered by a master on/off switch, while each well features a dial heat control to adjust the temperature. An indicator light even illuminates when the corresponding well is in use, letting employees and guests know to exercise caution around the well.
Made of stainless steel, this warmer is built to last in heavy-use operations. It can also be placed in the serving line in one of two ways; either as a countertop unit or installed as a drop-in with angled controls. This versatility makes it great for virtually any operation. Plus, the wells are sealed for easy cleaning and are each backed by 200W of power, ensuring that they heat quickly and stay hot during the day. The unit is recommended for use with wet heat and is safe for use with bottles less than 32 oz. in size. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Well Diameter: 3 3/4"
Well Height: 6 1/2"