- Produces large, yellow mushroom popcorn
- Yields the preferred type of popcorn for working with glazes and coatings
- Ideal for creating gourmet coated popcorn, like caramel, chocolate, and cheddar cheese popcorn
- Handy 5 lb. size is great for concession stands, churches, schools, and fundraisers
- Pops to a consistent size with minimal waste
These Carnival King yellow mushroom kernels produce delicious-tasting, mushroom-style popcorn that will keep your customers coming back for more! In contrast to butterfly-style popcorn, mushroom popcorn is denser and more compact. This mushroom popcorn's large size offers more surface area for coatings and glazes to stick to. Since mushroom popcorn does not include any breakable "wings" like butterfly popcorn, it holds up well against stirring and coating processes. It's the popcorn of choice for caramel corn and kettle corn, and it can be used to add gourmet glazes for decadent, sweet popcorn treats!
These kernels deliver a consistent product each and every time. Simply follow the instructions on your countertop or freestanding popcorn machine to properly prepare. When popped, these kernels feature traditional yellow color that will grab your customers' attention, ensure high-volume output, and maximize profits! Popcorn is the perfect light snack that your customers can munch on all throughout the day. Whether it is seasoned with sweet or savory flavorings or used with traditional salt and butter toppings, popcorn is sure to boost impulse sales and delight your guests of all ages!
Expansion Rate: 32-36cc
Kernal Size: 53-63 K/10g