- Makes 20 Belgian waffles per hour to keep up with busiest rush
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked waffles up to 7 1/2" in diameter without batter sticking
- Cooking grids rotate 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on both sides
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
Cook fluffy, thick waffles for your hungry customers with the Carnival King WBM13 belgian waffle maker! This waffle maker features 1100W of heating power to make quick work of your signature waffles and keep up with your busiest hours. It also comes with a convenient 5 minute audible timer so you can set the time, close the baker, and carry on with other tasks around your busy kitchen.
This waffle baker comes with two aluminum grids with non-stick coating that can create waffles up to 7 1/2" in diameter. Its efficient cooking system bakes up to twenty 1 1/4" thick waffles per hour, while its rotating design ensures even, consistent heating. The temperature is adjustable up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit with an orange light to indicate when the unit is heating up. A conveniently located green light always lets you know when this waffle baker is powered on, and thanks to its heavy base and non-skid feet, you can be sure this unit will stay in place when in use.
Left to Right: 10"
Front to Back: 21"
Height: 11 3/4"