- Converts a 3.5 qt. condiment pump warmer (sold separately) into a bottle warmer
- 3 holes for 16 oz. or 24 oz. squeeze bottles (sold separately)
- Made of 201 stainless steel and laser cut with connected rods
- Holds bottles in a warmer for upright placement and easy retrieval
- Great for concessions, pop-up cafes, and food trucks
Use your 3.5 qt. condiment warmer to heat bottles of chocolate, caramel, and other flavorings with the Carnival King SBI35 triple 24 oz. sauce / topping bottle holder. This holder rests inside the warmer as an insert and features 3 cutouts to fit (3) 16 oz. or 24 oz. squeeze bottles. It keeps each bottle upright and easy to access while allowing the warmer to heat the sauce for service.
This insert is made of 201 stainless steel that is laser cut and connected to rods from top to bottom. The stainless steel prevents corrosion and makes the insert easy to cleaning. Plus, it's a great, economical way to add a designated bottle warmer to your food truck or concession stand by maximizing the versatility of your condiment warmer. Whether ice cream, crepes, or other sweet treats are on the menu, this bottle holder is a convenient addition to your topping station.
Height: 7 1/4"